Week 8 Flower, Potassium Deficiency: Keep Flushing? Feed?

ChemByrne

420 Member
Hi,I'm growing a monster cropped clone of a Royal Gorilla- a 9 weeker , it was an absolute beast in veg and has 2 x 2 ft sq of tops. Under a Mogro cob in a 2x2 with air flow / exhaust, etc. Fed canna a&b, molasses, cal mag, & some atami bloom booster i got as a freebie. Also have Medi 1 but i hate the smell.
Anyway, its week 8 now, only plain ro water , . Fine for a day or 2, then I noticed the leaves yellowing, but not quite normal as in"yellowing out" with age.Opened the tent this morn & was an obvious Potassium deficiency.
I have another 10 or so days of flush, should I give her a canna a&b feeding? I just finished my bottle of pk 13/14 with this grow (which is why she is prob deficient) Or keep with the flush? Thanks for reading!

If you can upload a picture so others can see, it would be extremely helpful. Since you're on the back end of flowering it could just be the plant pulling the final nutrients stored within the plant. Specially if you're in a flush.

Thanks for the reply, the grow has been without issue apart from not using a scrog net. I'm waiting on my phone to charge so I can take a decent photo. I'll pop one up in about 30 mins.
The top colas are quite mature, but the underlings still have quite a few white hairs and are not best developed. Silly me not restocking on pk 13/14 , Instead of 10ml or whatever they were supposed to get that week, they got about 4ml left in bottle.
Sure a picture says it better, coming up...

Back
Top Bottom