Week almost 4 in flowering issue

Hillbudda

My ph is perfect during watering and runoff, temp is steady and so is humidity. What neut am I missing or what am I getting wrong? Help please? Thank you:cheer:
image27661.jpg
image27661.jpg

Some more information about your grow would help too

Stuff like this:

Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

Indoor, soil compost and sunshine 4, 5 gallon bucket, 600 watt hps and a 400, air cooled prior to being air filtered in 72-85 degrees, room not tent 7x5, ph has been 6.5, neut are roots organic, @ 5 ml per 2 gallons, cal mag plus @ 5ml per week, no pests, water 600ml per day with about 20%unoff...

It sounds like you might be watering them a bit too much. They also look a little nute burned. Maybe back off on the nutes a little and let the nutrients in your potting mix take over for a little and then only use water with nutrients in it once a week until you see some results. Don't water until the 5 gallon pot feels light enough to lift easily.

Is it just two leaves? Probably just armpit sweat. Or forehead. My sweat devastates leaves. Looks good otherwise. Maybe the day that leaf or two was doing it's thing it hit something hot in your soil. I don't know. Watch it,, don't paNic. Good luck

Is it just two leaves? Probably just armpit sweat. Or forehead. My sweat devastates leaves. Looks good otherwise. Maybe the day that leaf or two was doing it's thing it hit something hot in your soil. I don't know. Watch it,, don't paNic. Good luck

Sweat? Probably not a good idea to get sweat on your plants at all. Your pores are one of the main tools of your body for expelling acids, and sweat (and your skin in general, the water in sweat just makes it more reactive) tends to be very acidic because of this. Leaves like to have a pH of about 7 or 8 so I try and avoid touching my leaves/buds for the most part for this reason.

I washed my hand off with 100ppm well water with a pH of 7.5 and is very stable, Then I dropped one drop of pH indicator in the palm of my hand. This is what happened:
IMG_046436.jpg

IMG_046533.jpg

I think even a leaf here and there that looks like that, is an early sign of something worse to come. This is the hard part when you have to take a chance and diagnose it and fix it or, in my opinion, it will get worse. Mid bloom is a sensitive time in the flowering cycle and it's important to read the plant for signs of problems since you looking at her is the only way she can tell you something is going on.

Check this thread out:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
and this one:
Which deficiency do you have? Real Pictures

I think you will find that you have a phosphorus deficiency, the question is: Why?
It could be lock out, it could be over watering, it could be just not enough phos.

In my experience, soil does not need to be watered everyday unless the plant has filled out the pot and it is actually sucking up the max amount of water everyday that the pot can hold. I let my soil plants dry until I can stick my finger in one of the drain holes at the bottom and it is mostly dry.

Thanks everybody for your adivce.. I had a long time friend of growing stop by, he suggested upping my cal mag plus, and adding in some more phosphorus with HPK.. As for my watering with how I water at max 4 cups in a day and it it totally dry by next days watering ( at top and bottom, and water weight is gone)
The sweating is always a possibility of leaving an issue on my leaves and I am thinking of getting some disposable gloves for that...
Flushing for the next few waterings then will start in introduce neuts!!! I will let you all know when I see improvements!!

If, after flushing, the problem gets worse -then also consider the possibility that they are underfed. I had similar looking deficiencies and after easing up on the nutes and then flushing, finally figured out that I was starving the plants and what they needed was a full feeding. 5ml per 2 gallons isn't much nutrient. Though I don't know what you have put in the soil for compost. And also if you're watering every day with nutes I suppose that could add up. I don't see much of that deficiency showing on your plant in the pic. But something to keep in mind... Good luck.

Well I have increased my cal/mag, and used less bloom neuts and a small amount of HPK and all is looking beautiful, my green is coming back and my leaves have quit dying and turning brownish!!! Can't wait until harvest time!!! Although with neut problems it caused the growth to slow a little hoping to catch up a little now!!!

Well I have increased my cal/mag, and used less bloom neuts and a small amount of HPK and all is looking beautiful, my green is coming back and my leaves have quit dying and turning brownish!!! Can't wait until harvest time!!! Although with neut problems it caused the growth to slow a little hoping to catch up a little now!!!

how much bloom nutes were u feeding before??? i feed recommended dose and its doing that.

Back
Top Bottom