Help! 7th week of flower everything turning orange what happpened

WeedyGonzalez

420 Member
I am growing sherbert, gelato and gorilla glue in coco.
5 gallon pots
Meizhi 1200's LED's
Nutrients Maxsea bloom Maxsea General purpose, Big Bud, Terpinator calmag.
Everything was beautiful until this week at 7 weeks in to flower. All of a sudden everything started turning orange. Even the run off water.
I believe my Ph pen was out of wack and I re calibrated it and it appears to be steady now.
No apparent bug issues.
Is this a ph issue? Toxicity? Tainted nutes or water.

So far
I flushed with twice and checked the run off which appears to be stable.
Trying to figure out how i screwed myself . Any help appreciated.

The first pics are when things were fine last week and the last 3 are whats happening now.

A
I am growing sherbert, gelato and gorilla glue in coco.
5 gallon pots
Meizhi 1200's LED's
Nutrients Maxsea bloom Maxsea General purpose, Big Bud, Terpinator calmag.
Everything was beautiful until this week at 7 weeks in to flower. All of a sudden everything started turning orange. Even the run off water.
I believe my Ph pen was out of wack and I re calibrated it and it appears to be steady now.
No apparent bug issues.
Is this a ph issue? Toxicity? Tainted nutes or water.

So far
I flushed with twice and checked the run off which appears to be stable.
Trying to figure out how i screwed myself . Any help appreciated.

The first pics are when things were fine last week and the last 3 are whats happening now.
Any help is appreciated.

I would think that some yellowing, at 7 weeks of flower, is normal and what you want to see. Looking at your ladies, it does appear to have some nute lock out. You are correct to give it plain water. If there was orange run off, I would think it is just the nutes being leached out of the soil.
The curve ball will come next week when they do start to finish up. They will start to drain everything out of those fan leaves and they will just start to fade to a yellow color. The leaves that are discolored now will not rebound to a green color. I would go ahead and remove the ones that are badly damaged.
Good news is that they are still doing good and you caught it in time to flush and get them finished

Your in coco don't flush with plain water. In RO I use 1 gram Epsom and 1 to 2 ml Cal/Magic per gallon before I add nutes and for any flush until final flush. Have to have the calcium and mag. IMHO

I does look like you may have some lockout, hard to tell with the pics, not very clear.
Man if your in coco do the 1 gram Epsom and 1 to 2 ml Cal/Magic or what ever product you use adjust as needed. Again that is JMHO!

GR

Back
Top Bottom