Orange Mushrooms Overnight?

Alex0810203

420 Member
Hi, I'm having a really intense rollercoaster ride with my first grow... after leaves discolorations, nut feedings issues, dirt issues and watering problemes i finaly thought i was on track!
For the past week my 5 babies grew super fast and healthy. All the sudden, orange mushrooms apperead on the dirt of mainly all my plants overnight.
Here are the infos of my grow :

-Im growing 5 Jack herer hybrid strained plants
- in Promix Dirt already enriched with nutrients ( but i still add a bit of grow big every other watering)
-they are in a tent with 2 LED 1000Watt equivalent lights.
-the temp in the room is usually around 24-26°
-humidity varies grom 40-55%
-They are in 5 gallon pots and holes are pierced under to drain.
- I water every 5 days or so, when the pot seems light and the top gets really dry with 6.2 - 6.8 Ph water.

Are those orange mushrooms dangerous or harmfull for my plants or myself?
Thanks again.
I am learning..
But im starting to be discouraged a bit... there's always something happening

20210218_122046.jpg

Google is your friend, found on Google with "orange mushrooms at the base of my cannabis plant"

If you notice mushrooms growing around your cannabis, your first reaction might be confusion or panic. After all, when you’ve put weeks of effort into cultivating your plants, you’ll want to keep them healthy and safe.

However, mushrooms in your cannabis garden are usually no cause for concern. In fact, they could even provide some benefits to your plants.
mushrooms-min.jpg

They are in the dirt* not on my plants*
Google is your friend, found on Google with "orange mushrooms at the base of my cannabis plant"

If you notice mushrooms growing around your cannabis, your first reaction might be confusion or panic. After all, when you’ve put weeks of effort into cultivating your plants, you’ll want to keep them healthy and safe.

However, mushrooms in your cannabis garden are usually no cause for concern. In fact, they could even provide some benefits to your plants.
mushrooms-min.jpg

Thanks for the help! I did read on google but could'nt find any on that particular orange mushroom... I knew some are good for your plants but those ones look quite intense and grew soooooo damn fast

I should keep them then?
Maybe water a little less and let them dry out?
Thanks again for the help!

They are in the dirt* not on my plants*

Thanks for the help! I did read on google but could'nt find any on that particular orange mushroom... I knew some are good for your plants but those ones look quite intense and grew soooooo damn fast

I should keep them then?
Maybe water a little less and let them dry out?
Thanks again for the help!
Honestly, I usually pull them out...and I only had them because the spores were in my "Jiffy Seedling Starter Mix" ...I use Happy Frog to start them now :thumb::passitleft:

Hmmmm wonder if I could inject some cubensis mycelium into my soil? :laugh:
It's a good read, if you wanna read it :nomo:

Not sure I can actually help with the problem, but I think you might have already figured it out either way. I only tried once to grow them on my own, but as I guess it happens to most, I got absolutely nothing. My brother has been a medical user for the past two years now and it made me personally take an interest in the overall field. I admit that I haven't tried them too much myself, but I admire the effects they have on my brother and that's all that matters to me, to be honest. Usually, we buy from Origin Mushrooms because we really like their product range and most importantly we trust the quality of what we get, which is why I don't want to risk growing my own seeing that I'm so inexperienced. Maybe someday I'll learn more about all this fuss and try again.

Back
Top Bottom