Week old seedling help?!

Bobblunt

Hi Guys,

I have 3 NL X BB seedlings on day 7 now. 2 are the same size and color but one is smaller and has lightly raised edges along with slight yellow coloring to leaves. Any advice? Is this normal? Thanks growers!!

First seedling
image5250.jpg

Second odd looking seedling!
image5220.jpg

Looks like nute issues ...... I have found that the little girls don't need much in the way of nutes until they have put on their second or third set of leaves..... I have started (when growing in soil) to only feed with plain h2o until the girls put on their third set of leaves then feed with the nutes at 25 percent of the manufacters suggested rates..". You need to remember that your soil has nutes in it especially if it is a special blend potting soil like fox farm oceans.... This stuff needs to be mixed with 50 percent perlite or you will get nute burn from feeding plain h2o hope this helps stay safe good growing MrCloner420

flush it. Looks like lockout. The only time I've had a seedling look like that is when I bought a bag of cheap coco that needed washed.

hello mate, did you check your soil ph? what soil mix are u using? don't worry, it is not that bad, you are just in time to correct the problem :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom