Two weeks seedlings

JiggStyle

Hi everyone !

It's the second time and many many years I grow plants and this years it's the first time I started from seeds.

I used feminized chocolope and blue dream seeds. On the pictures, they are placed like that : BD C BD C.

The 2 at the left are 15 days old and the others are 9 days old.

I use a 24w lamp at 6 inches from the seedlings, open room with an oscillating fan.

The light period is 18 hours.

I noticed the stems are a little bit small but it seems straight.

Also the seedlings seems to grow slower than I expected...

Any comments or advices ?

Thank you :)

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190602_082128.jpg
    MVIMG_20190602_082128.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 161
  • MVIMG_20190602_082114.jpg
    MVIMG_20190602_082114.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 143
Hi everyone !

It's the second time and many many years I grow plants and this years it's the first time I started from seeds.

I used feminized chocolope and blue dream seeds. On the pictures, they are placed like that : BD C BD C.

I use a 24w lamp at 6 inches from the seedlings, open room with an oscillating fan.

:welcome: to :420: Jigg:passitleft:...My 2 cents...put that light as close as possible to stop the stretch and separate the babies that are in pots together...they'll fight for dominance...other than that looking good :thumb: and babies are always slow growing things...just wait 3 weeks and they'll be big :goodluck:

:welcome: to :420: Jigg:passitleft:...My 2 cents...put that light as close as possible to stop the stretch and separate the babies that are in pots together...they'll fight for dominance...other than that looking good :thumb: and babies are always slow growing things...just wait 3 weeks and they'll be big :goodluck:

Thank you very much for your advice. They started by the window (wrong, I know...) Then I stopped the stretching with the light. I will get them closer :)

I noticed mold on the pots, should I transplant in a solid bigger one ?

Mo light

Mo light

Best advice I have so far

Are they photo or auto? What's yer plans for Flowering if photos?

What do you mean by photo / auto ? I'm planning to get them outside before june 21, so they will continue growing outside with 18 hours of sun until the light period goes down by end of july / august to start the flowering...

That's definitly not auto, these were more expensive and I just wanted feminized.

PS I had to transplant my 2 elders, to much mold accumulating on the side of the pots.

Here is a snapshot :

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190602_125354.jpg
    MVIMG_20190602_125354.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 131
Hi everyone !

My advice would be to be very careful not to over water. It will slow them wayyyy down. If you think they need water, wait another day or two. You’d be surprised how easy it is to overwater seedlings.
Welcome to the jungle

Thank you very much for your advice. They started by the window (wrong, I know...) Then I stopped the stretching with the light. I will get them closer :)

I noticed mold on the pots, should I transplant in a solid bigger one ?
If you noticed mold then you need to get a fan blowing on them so you don't get WPM (white powdery mold) it will kill your plants...a fan helps to move the air so spores can't land and attach themselves to your girls :thumb:
If they were autoflower then they would probably start to flower in about 1 to 2 weeks from now and at that size you might get a pipe bowl from each plant.

So hope they're photoperiod.
No offense @Nunyabiz cuz I've never grown an auto...but how is this 15 day old gona start flowering in 1 to 2 weeks?..it will only be barely a month...do autos flower that fast???

If you noticed mold then you need to get a fan blowing on them so you don't get WPM (white powdery mold) it will kill your plants...a fan helps to move the air so spores can't land and attach themselves to your girls :thumb:

No offense @Nunyabiz cuz I've never grown an auto...but how is this 15 day old gona start flowering in 1 to 2 weeks?..it will only be barely a month...do autos flower that fast???

Yes, usually 3 to 4 weeks

I’m trying autoflowers for the first time. I was over watering at first and stunted them pretty badly. One started flowering about two weeks in and only 3 inches tall. I had to pull it up and start over but the other one recovered quite nicely and is looking pretty nice. I think it was a survival mechanism type thing so it could reproduce and start again.

This is the one that I culled because it was flowering and only 3 inches tall.
6B3BCCE8-59C3-4A62-8F24-C90DA32C3E2C.jpeg

This is the one I replaced it with at two weeks old except I watered properly (watered once a week)
302EC6AA-8F7C-4238-A989-B46D2D361DE9.jpeg

I’m not an expert but I think the environment they grow in can effect they’re timing on when they flower.

Back
Top Bottom