Week old Seedlings yellow leaves, weak stems

DarthVader

Hey everyone just getting started on my second grow. I've got 4 seeds in coco fiber at a ph 6.0. I know its better to start with CFLs but I've got them under my 400w MH cause thats all I got It's about a foot and a half away from the plants. The seedlings are about a week old and the leaves are starting to lose their green color and turn yellow, also one of the seeds stems has become so weak that it cant support itself and I've had to prop it up. I've been mixing rapid start and great white into their water. I've never started from seed before and I've been saving these seeds for a while because they are some great genetics and I just now got the opportunity to grow them, I just want to make sure everything is alright and I am on the right track, I would hate to lose these wonderful genetics because of a stupid rookie mistake
IMG_20121213_173845.jpg
IMG_20121213_173824.jpg
IMG_20121213_173835.jpg
IMG_20121213_173831.jpg

look ok to me top one lil too much humidity???
coco seedling often start with yellow colons, would say y girls lil too wet/humid if anythin they not spindly. the last pic looks over watered but there no big concerns so lil adjustments and start feeding careful , i love coco grows this is my worry time once got sturdy seedlings it easy, from there also coco plants like timetabled watering/feed.
Y on for good reults just now me thinks only my two p worth not any grat claims except folkm fight for my nugs lol:thumb::420:smokey 79 keep on rollin

Back
Top Bottom