Autoflower seedling is looking really weak at 2-3 weeks old

Four Loko

I'm using a new soil, and while it's great for my already established plant, I think it was too strong for my seedling.

It's been about 2 weeks, thin, yellow stalk. Cotyledons are yellowed as well as the first set of single serrated leaves, and one has fallen off.

A normal plant would be at this point just a few days after opening up their first leaves, and would be a lot healthier.

The plant seems to be doing better now and is working on its next set of leaves, but it's probably going to be stunted as hell esp if the autoflower "clock" has started.

Should I just toss this one and revert to my old soil for seedlings? This seed has given me hell since the day it popped, but it's my only Sour Diesel Haze seed and I really wanted to grow it.. :(

I'm using a new soil, and while it's great for my already established plant, I think it was too strong for my seedling.

It's been about 2 weeks, thin, yellow stalk. Cotyledons are yellowed as well as the first set of single serrated leaves, and one has fallen off.

A normal plant would be at this point just a few days after opening up their first leaves, and would be a lot healthier.

The plant seems to be doing better now and is working on its next set of leaves, but it's probably going to be stunted as hell esp if the autoflower "clock" has started.

Should I just toss this one and revert to my old soil for seedlings? This seed has given me hell since the day it popped, but it's my only Sour Diesel Haze seed and I really wanted to grow it.. :(
Did you transplant it? Temps and how much nutes you using? Got any pics?

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you transplant it? Temps and how much nutes you using? Got any pics?

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there, no it's still in the solo cup. Definitely still a baby.
HOWEVER, she has been making a real good comeback in the past two days. I think I'm just going to keep it but also start up another Auto White Widow seed, as this one probably won't yield too much.

Back
Top Bottom