Weight Question

greg54

What is 2.7 mean?? pounds or ounces??
I am growing white widow and have 4 very bushy plants in the flowering stage and I can see the buds forming and they are about 25 to 35 buds forming per plant. They are 3 feet tall and still growing. What do you think I will get from this crop?????

Re: Pierce County

Ounces, my associates last pull avg 4 per plant with 2 1k hps. I haven't really got more 3 from them but I'm only pushin 1k on the lights. Both white wids.

What is 2.7 mean?? pounds or ounces??

Impossible to answer without the context in which the figure was mentioned.

I am growing white widow and have 4 very bushy plants in the flowering stage and I can see the buds forming and they are about 25 to 35 buds forming per plant. They are 3 feet tall and still growing. What do you think I will get from this crop?????

Impossible to answer without knowing your setup, your abilities, et cetera.

I agree with tortured, realy depends on your setup and experience. How long have you had them on 12/12 cycle and under how many watts? Sounds like you have a decent flowering but keep in mind those flowers usualy clump together to form colas n nice big buds. It doesn't necessaraly meen you'll have 35 buds. I'm guessing you've been under flower almost three weeks?

im thinking its more of a 2.6, but thats just me.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom