New grower asking about Gorilla Glue

utlayolisdi

420 Member
I have a gorilla glue plant that I grew from a seed I found in a half ounce I bought at a local dispensary. It did not grow normally in form and it was slow to flower - took 4 months.

Last month it grew flowers and they look and smell nice but they still don’t have much if any bud development. The pistils are still predominantly white with a few hints of orange and they’re crinkling up a bit. The trichomes are plentiful and mostly white.

My question is should I wait to see if the buds thicken up or just harvest it for what it’s worth.

6744D538-E2A8-45F7-9D62-20259B445D17.jpeg

I have a gorilla glue plant that I grew from a seed I found in a half ounce I bought at a local dispensary. It did not grow normally in form and it was slow to flower - took 4 months.

Last month it grew flowers and they look and smell nice but they still don’t have much if any bud development. The pistils are still predominantly white with a few hints of orange and they’re crinkling up a bit. The trichomes are plentiful and mostly white.

My question is should I wait to see if the buds thicken up or just harvest it for what it’s worth.

6744D538-E2A8-45F7-9D62-20259B445D17.jpeg
Hello @utlayolisdi cute lady hope you are well.
Don't give up yet.
Wait until those white pistols have turned red and crinkled in.
Then show us another better pic and we can guide you when to chop.
You must be doing something right she looks healthy.
Stay safe.
Bill

I can’t thank all y’all enough. I’m getting the impression that regardless the strain, the signs for harvest are pretty much the same.

I had put up another topic about white widow and was told much the same about what to look for when it comes to harvest time - the pistils crinkled and an amber to orange tint, trichomes milky white to slightly amber.

Thanks again

I can’t thank all y’all enough. I’m getting the impression that regardless the strain, the signs for harvest are pretty much the same.

I had put up another topic about white widow and was told much the same about what to look for when it comes to harvest time - the pistils crinkled and an amber to orange tint, trichomes milky white to slightly amber.

Thanks again
We are all here anytime you need anything my friend.
Do you know how to tag members?
@Bill284 if you do this I'll get a notice right away.
Tag me if you have any problems or questions.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom