Gorilla Glue AF 420

Vadim

Hi All,

I have a Gorilla Glue AF from 420. It's now 14weeks and still has heaps of white, some amber tri's and mix of clear and cloudy tri's. 420 as a guide states 8-9 weeks. Anyone had this before?

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I have a Gorilla Glue AF from 420. It's now 14weeks and still has heaps of white, some amber tri's and mix of clear and cloudy tri's. 420 as a guide states 8-9 weeks. Anyone had this before?

Thanks in advance
Yes. Breeders lie so u purchase more seeds. No matter what they advertise the trichomes tell you when it's done. So enjoy

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Yes its called Sativa. Any plant that has gone 100 days and still has white trichomes is a sativa. Its likely one of the parents of that strain has that Sativa gene and its expressing itself here for you.

So you can look up how to grow a long running Sativa. Its not very easy and its why you wont find that type of weed in a dispensary.

Post some pics here I'd love to see her.

When looking at trichomes dont look on the leaves look on the flowers themselves - bract in the pic below: This is the part of the plant you wanna puff and where all the THC is or most of it so dont focus on any leaf trichomes. Likely where you see more amber.

Sativa can go anywhere from 90 to 140 days to finish and you may never see all cloudy trichomes or even see orange or brown pistols. I've had them go 130+ days with all clear and all white pistols. So how do we know they are finished?? When they start to grow male bits and they will eventually.

2-Cannabis-Pistillate-Flower-OShaughnessys-RBG-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom