Weird growth after top

Remystemple

Topped one of my soon to be mothers a few days ago. Now the new growth looks funny. Kinda looks like what a reveg looks like.
Are we ok?

Attachments

• 20190717_113041.jpg
    20190717_113041.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190717_113028.jpg
    20190717_113028.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 28
not much information given. kinda weird but as long as your light schedule is on just keep her going and see what happens

straight up not a whole lot you can do, people post thinking theirs a panacea thats going to cure the plant. plant is gonna do what it wants, all you can do is support what it wants to do.

kinda like trying to control a human being eh? life lesson from a plant right there

could be rootbound in that pot is the only hint i can see from your picture

Right on. I'll pop her out and have a look tonight. I'd be pretty happy if it grew that many roots already from clone.

Thanks.

straight up not a whole lot you can do, people post thinking theirs a panacea thats going to cure the plant. plant is gonna do what it wants, all you can do is support what it wants to do.
Wow, that's some great grow support.

Wow, that's some great grow support.

To be fair it's pretty much all I'm gonna do lol. I'll wait and see. But I was hoping I could learn something new. It's not too late

Looks like a reveg. What lighting schedule did you have her at? Was the mom in flower when you took clone?
Yeah she was but it's weird because she pushed out some 5 finger leaves already. And it was just starting to flower when I took the cutting.

Yeah she was but it's weird because she pushed out some 5 finger leaves already. And it was just starting to flower when I took the cutting.
Don't worry then, she'll come around. I have a reveg right now too. She is just getting her tri leaves back. Just be consistent with the lighting from here on out.

lets pull it back a bit guys LMAO. but that reminds me, I do have a Joe Rogan podcast to listen to :p
I was just watching JRE. The one with Bari Weiss. LOl.
I love it when he has Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock on there.

I was just watching JRE. The one with Bari Weiss. LOl.
I love it when he has Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock on there.

I watched one with alex jones and almost pissed myself laughing.

Back
Top Bottom