Weird leaf twisting on 4 leaves

noob123

i have no idea what kind of deficiency/toxicty this is.

123noflash.jpg

1_flash.jpg

1_no_flash.jpg

2_flash.jpg

2_no_flash.jpg

3_no_flash.jpg

Just put my plants into flower for 3 days. watered with 1 liter tap/bottled water (mixed, i dunno ph levels just from the bottled water which is 8) 2 days ago. i had already flushed the plant around 1-2weeks ago because i was having some problems with my soil.

i have a fan directly on them, ive had it for 4 weeks atleast so i doubt it may be something with the fan but what do i know?.
Heats: 83-93 humidity 30-55% (im using 2 towels to boost the humidity)

im using 4 CFL 27w warm light and 4 CFL 85w cool light. i also have another plant sharing the light

Could someone help me out?

:welcome: to :420:

It might be heat related stress, anything over 90 degrees is usually not desirable. I noticed that you also have some brown spots on some of the leaves that could be related to your earlier issues with the soil, but if it is not then you might have nute related issues as well. It looks like you have a sativa or sativa dominate strain and from what I've read they can be a little more finnicky than indica or indica dominate strains. Maybe someone with a little more experience can chime in with something that I've missed or misdiagnosed. Any and all information that you can provide about your grow would be most helpful in obtaining a proper diagnosis.

i have an indica dominate strain also. which had more problemes with the soil(i guess its the soil). both are bagseed and its my first grow. the indica had more problemes then my sativa dominant one, i had to flush the indica twice because it had stunted growth. ill post some pictures on my indica after my class.

ill also post some pictures on my low tier nutrition when im back(im studying in bolivia, i dunno where to find shit)

and yes the nutrition burn or w/e it is was before my flush

ok im back with some new pictures and information, everything i got is pretty ghetto. so i should expect problems.

here are some pictures

these are the nutes i bought at some store at a market(she gave them to me in a black bag, no description). the lady told me to sprinke some of them over the soil and thats it.
nutes46.jpg

bought this fertilizer from the same lady
fert4.jpg

my indica dominant(i guess, she was REALLY bushy christmas tree looking before i FMIed her)(bagseed)
indica_top1.jpg
indica_side.jpg

my setup
closet28.jpg

a random soil i bought at a market
soil22.jpg

soil19.jpg

translation with google.
-topsoil
-peat
-grit softener
-rice husk
-and other fertilizer

the indica dominant as stated before was FMIed and the sativa dominant i TOPed. the indica got stunted really badly. and both were having nutrition burn(so i believe) so i flushed them with tap water. i didnt add any of my nutrition or fertilizer before this. but i decided to add around 15 of the nute "balls" and 3/4 spoon of fertilizer to the last 8L of water to flush the sativa. and the indica with just tapwater. both were flushed with around 16-20L. they are 5 gallon pots.

the sativa recovered the indica seemed to but stunted not long after. so thats why i flushed it again and did the same thing as the sativa. and that same day i put them on 36h dark period to start flower period.

if u guys need any more information just ask me.

ok i checked them today, nothing changed expect the curled parts are getting crispy(dry). maybe im just overreacting?

Back
Top Bottom