Dead pacthes on leaves

Flow..

I'll run down what i got and see if anyone can throw me a bone...

I have several ladies. I've gone thru seed banks before.. but this time its badseeds. Saved up over time from that random seed from dif killer dank bags.

I run a 400watt hps and a 400watt MH. ABout 12-18" from top of plants.
1 month into budding. temps at night are around 50 degrees, and day light temps are 80 or so.

Most of my plants are in 3gallon pots. with a mixture 70% fox farm soil and 20% peat moss and 10% perlite. I recently added dolomite lime. ** some pots may have more peat moss, ran low on soil***

I water every 4-5 days. using water with a ph of 6.5 or so.. Adding bloom juice 3-1-2 at 1/2 - 3/4 strenght.

Now my issue.
My older big fan leaves have dead light brown patches all over. And its moving up the plant. Its started about 2 weeks ago. I've seemed to have slowed it down. I never checked my the ph of my water till about 2 weeks ago. I was watering with very low ph water for the previous few weeks. I bought ph upper and add it to my water .. I assumed i had a low PH issue.. I upped the ph of my water and slowed down my nutz. The problem is still moving up the plant slowly. But its really slowed down.

What is the main cuz of dead patches all over my older fan leaves? Am I going about this correct? And over all my fan leaves curl down slighty. ( clawing affect)

Two questions that eliminate some easy to solve problems:

Are they drying out too much between watering?
Are the leaves that are dying getting enough light?

when u added the ph upper, to me it seems u shouldnt have done that, i wouldnt have added the ph upper, because now the soil is in the upper scale of the acidic levels, mj plant do not thrive under extreme acidic levels, also, when u added the dolmite lime, which method did u use? also it might be burn from the lime, look at the fan leafs and see if they are mainly burning in between the veins, if so, correct this with epsom salt. small amounts at first.

Umm yes the leaves are getting Plenty of light.

This started before i used dolomite lime or a Ph upper. Using the upper and the dolomite lime its slowed and hasn't spread too other leaves.

the edges on the outides of the fan leaves get crispy brown and dried up.

Def ain't light burn..

You want a ph of 7.0
In soil ur plant will survive at ph ranging between 6 and 8.
50 degrees is too cold. try a small heater and maybe a fan for day hours.
You want the temp at a constant 76F. Or between the range of 72 and 80.
below 60 and above 85 starts to kill most strains.
Your leaf problem sounds more like a nute lockout condition.
Starts in the middle of the leaf and works it way out?
Or it might be too much fert causing nute burn.
Are you using only a 25% diluted mixture because that is whats normally recommended for young plants?
Did the fox farm soil have fertilizer already in the mix?

I think you need to flush your plants for about 15 minutes under running water and don't use afert for a week or two.
Cut off the damage growth to help stimulaate a bushier plant.
And address ur temp issue.

Back
Top Bottom