Welcome to Bambu Papers - New 420 Magazine sponsor

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
420 Magazine is pleased to announce that Bambu Papers has come on board as a sponsor.

Many years ago the world was introduced to cigarette paper. How long ago you may ask? The answer is 2nd century BC in China. However it wasn¹t until much later, several centuries in fact that production of cigarette paper began in Spain.

Noticing the popularity of the product throughout Europe Bambu opened their door in 1764. Although competition was growing rapidly, Bambu strived to find a way to stay ahead of the competition.

The success factor for the company was their natural approach to the manufacturing of their products, specifically the natural gum sealer that is used. Made from a specific type of the African Acacia tree, the sealer tip is a completely chemical free substance, with no additives of any kind. Passing the highest known food standards the gum has neither taste nor calories. This allows the paper user to experience and enjoy their tobacco in it¹s most natural state.

Here in America Bambu was a huge hit in the 1900's appearing in movies, television, and on the back of buses as part of a mobile advertising campaign, the company was number one with a bullet. Unfortunately, the " Just say no " 80's put a halt to advertising but could not hinder the popularity of Bambu papers.

Today you can still walk into any convenience store or gas station and find a fresh box behind the clerk, proving that the Bambu name lives on through their reputation of their quality paper products.

Bambu Papers, accessories, papers, and clothing, have been a favourite of stoners for years. Stop by and check out the showroom. Bambu® Official Site - World's Finest Rolling Papers

promo1.jpg

Welcome! Another great addition to the list! I've had a few packs of Big Bambu papers. I really like them. They are quality rolling papers, but they're not in large supply around here, so it's a rare occasion that I get them.

I think they might have also had packs of Big Bambus marketed with Cheech and Chong's pictures on them at one point. I'm almost positive I remembered seeing them at this weird military surplus store that for some reason had a bunch of herb accessories for sale. lol

I think that's the case, a420seeker.

It wasn't your average military surplus store; they also sold concert t-shirts and flags, many different types of shoes, like I mentioned herb smoking accessories, and swords, unique knives, belt buckles, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It was aa very neat place.

Back
Top Bottom