Welcome To Club Quadrant

Not sure how my indoor grow tent got a visitor, but here it is... Should I keep it?
20201121_215532.jpg
20201121_215509.jpg
20201121_215446.jpg

It’s an Asian one, but they eat pests as well :)

I saw mention of flipper pie on DD’s thread, granma must be a Newfie :rofl:
An Asian ladybug? What the hell lol

Grandma was Inuit ... I'm the Newfie ,)
She feed me some real interesting things I tells ya.

It’s an Asian one, but they eat pests as well :)

I saw mention of flipper pie on DD’s thread, granma must be a Newfie :rofl:
Asian lady Beatles, everything online says these are a pest, BITE and leave yellow stinky pad of goop around. WTF

I gotta find this thing and vacume it to death...

Just ordered a personal size canngar mod, mostly cause it was on sale... Cant wait to make my own Cannagars with my own stash ..
20201126_193209.jpg
That's so cool!!! How many grams does one use?

That's so cool!!! How many grams does one use?
I think the one I got used up 4grams. Just imagine a cigar, but for cannabis... Burns for over an hour lol slow, smooth smoke because when you make one, ya cure it for a month.. cant wait.

Looks like it’s time to transplant those youngins! And might need to up the nitrogen for them by the looks of those lower leaves, what is the N content of the Gaia green?
Maybe lol I just feed them some worm castings a few days ago... I put little Nutrients in the blue cups... Ill uppot soon my friend. ;)

Well is looks like either Phosphorus deficiency, PH issue, Possible Magnesium deficiency OR Root issues... OR all of the above...

SOOOO, I up-potted them...

These babies had been horribly rootbound... Roots circled the bottom 3 times I'm sure and the roots had grown upwards towards the soil surface, the soil was also pretty moist and warm...

when making the new home ready I
made sure to sprinkle a good amount of @DYNOMYCO Inoculants into the hole to allow the plants to live healthy lives in the new homes.

(May the roots stretch out easily)

When up-potting I made sure the new soil was damp and I put everything into place, added more soil ontop of the wet soil to bury the plants up to the leaves...

(PS. All the soil used in this transplant was already pre-charged with Organic nutrients, so I didn't need to add any more)

I won't need to water for the next 3 or 4 days now, then I'll shower the plants with fresh water ... Let see how they respond over the next several days.

20201205_073154.jpg

Due to the possibility of excessive heat I'm running the exhaust fan more often then previously, even tho the temperature inside the tent is within the normal range...

Back
Top Bottom