Welcome To Our New Sponsor - Cream LED Growlights

The General

Please join us in thanking Cream LED Growlights, who are helping us in our mission to create global cannabis awareness with their sponsorship.

420 Magazine exists so that you can fully appreciate the cannabis plant and interact with thousands of like-minded individuals around the world, sharing and gaining knowledge with us in our endeavor to end prohibition. We would not be able to continue operating this complicated website without the valued support of sponsors such as Cream LED Growlights and we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
Cream LED Growlights is a family owned and managed business whose goal is to provide the world with the most efficient led grow light technology in the market today. They only carry products that have been tried and tested by experienced indoor gardeners all over the globe, eliminating the customers' need to look for led lights that actually work. Cream's business values are simple: quality (products), honesty (opinion or reviews on product), fast and friendly service, and competitive prices. In order to ensure their customers with the lowest price, they don't rebrand their products and they ship them directly from the factory to your doorstep to avoid unnecessary expenses. All of their items have a hassle-free three (3) year warranty and zero maintenance cost; so if something breaks, they will ship the module or part to you for free for the first year. For the next two (2) years, the replacement parts are still free, but they will need to charge for shipping.

Products Available
Bysen has been leading the way in the LED grow light industry since the time of its birth. A new breed has been born once again and this time it shines like no other. The ChloroBA C2 will amaze even the most loyal MH and HPS users as its PAR value is twice as high then any HID lamp available. Using the latest ChloroBA spectrum with a full photosynthetic wavelength range from 360-870 nm, this unit can be used for any plant species and for any growth stage. Its PAR value of 3860µmol at 20cm will surely accelerate plant growth and increase the yield of your chosen crop. It is also at least two times higher in luminous efficiency compared to the older LED grow lights thanks to the high quality OSRAM light source.

From Bysen's latest product line, ChloroBA, the C2 288W Diamond version truly outshines any other LED grow light in the market today. Using the latest ChloroBA spectrum with a full photosynthetic wavelength range from 360-870 nm, this unit can be used for any plant species and for any growth stage. Its PAR value of 5370µmol at 20cm is unmatched and will surely accelerate plant growth and increase yields of your chosen crop. It is also two times higher in luminous efficiency compared to the older LED grow lights.

Contact Information:

Phone:
639997247919 - Lorenzo
639985492795 - Nicole​

E-Mail:

:welcome: to :420: Cream LED Growlights!

I went to your web site to examine the design and product specs of your novel LED products. I must say, I love the design efficiency of your ChloraBA. The prism construction of bulb casing along with the ability to change LED bulbs easily, is what peaks my interest the most because these design features alone make this unit the most efficiently designed LED grow lights I have seen thus far. This is the kind of efficient light system I would recommend for NASA horticulture scientists and university horticulture researchers.

The prism construction looks like this unit can bounce light off of reflective surfaces to redirect to lower leaves. This is a brilliant, cost effective feature because it may eliminate the need for side and mid lights.

The ability to change LED bulbs is the simple, most elegant design feature of your products. Will LED replacement bulbs be available to consumers as well?

Welcome and that.

We will need a coupla journals with these at some point to see how they fare.

The LED space is getting quite crowded these days :)

lets do a journal with em!

good day. yes we have some photos of the bysen lights in action. i will post some soon on the bottom of the thread. these will be photos from customers and not our own grow so unfortunately we wont be able to give details on strain, nutes, etc. i can assure everyone though that they do work like they say.

here are some photos of the C2 ChloroBA 255W

C233.jpg

20140304_070902.jpg

20140304_070841.jpg

20140304_070814.jpg

20140304_070800.jpg

10320450_235530666642355_3003721538761475152_n.jpg

10155041_1381866612098709_2668403869316796842_n.jpg

10247286_235530606642361_4609961121898592414_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom