Dank777

Just dropping a few pics

IMG_20211202_165125_8.jpg

IMG_20211202_165121_8.jpg

IMG_20211202_165110_4.jpg

Hey bill 284 how u been
I'm good thanks brother.
Just a little tip.
If you put this symbol (@) in front of the name it gives them a notice @Dank777 .
Just to make things easier.
That might help if you want to start a journal.
Your ladies
Your running autos I assume as one has gone into flower already?
Odd so soon but different pheno's do their own thing.
What does the one in flower look like my friend?
Autos are all female so if all are autos then all are female.
What is your light schedule?

Stay safe
Bill

I'm good thanks brother.
Just a little tip.
If you put this symbol (@) in front of the name it gives them a notice @Dank777 .
Just to make things easier.
That might help if you want to start a journal.
Your ladies
Your running autos I assume as one has gone into flower already?
Odd so soon but different pheno's do their own thing.
What does the one in flower look like my friend?
Autos are all female so if all are autos then all are female.
What is your light schedule?

Stay safe
Bill
@Bill284 here they are and the light is 18 6 feeds the same I made some organic fertilize and boy is it's strong so I was thinking maybe that's why but I gave it to all of them I also have three transplant but they look kind of stressed out so I'm not going to put them up here

IMG_20211205_145656_5.jpg

IMG_20211205_145633_5.jpg

IMG_20211205_145626_6.jpg

IMG_20211205_145617_1.jpg

@Bill284 and if the 2 have already gone in to flower then should I top dress 12 day before the next scheduled feeding or should I wait until the 12 days are over
Good morning @Dank777 hope your having a good day.
Your 100 % right she is in flower so you have autos and one is going to be a faster than the others.

Your nutrient question.

I need to know what's in your pots soil/coco?
Do you you have a nutrient line?
Are you following the schedule?
How often are you feeding and what?
What's your tap water like?
Whats your ph ? rh ? ppm's ?

Your ladies look healthy, slightly light green but that could be lighting in the pic.
So your doing good we just have to get your transition to flower nailed down.

Stay safe
Bill

@Bill284 Well I don't use a nutrition line I made my own organic fertilizer one for veg and one for bloom and it's strong strong so I was thinking that might be it but I gave it to all of them the fertilize I made was a lot of different components been doing a lot of research so I can't list all of them some components to keep the microbiology alive and some components to increase good bacterias but all in all I think it's a wonderful fertilizer my babies are in Cocoa that's all I use my Waters 6.2 pH and that's about all I know with the with the equipment I have my feeding schedule that's what I was asking since two of them are in flower should I go ahead and give them some of the bloom that I created all of them are responding well to this fertilized I made should I give it to them 11 days earlier than the rest

@Bill284 Well I don't use a nutrition line I made my own organic fertilizer one for veg and one for bloom and it's strong strong so I was thinking that might be it but I gave it to all of them the fertilize I made was a lot of different components been doing a lot of research so I can't list all of them some components to keep the microbiology alive and some components to increase good bacterias but all in all I think it's a wonderful fertilizer my babies are in Cocoa that's all I use my Waters 6.2 pH and that's about all I know with the with the equipment I have my feeding schedule that's what I was asking since two of them are in flower should I go ahead and give them some of the bloom that I created all of them are responding well to this fertilized I made should I give it to them 11 days earlier than the rest
Coco is different than soil.
Ph must be set to 5.8 exactly, this is important.
Coco must be kept wet at all times.
Never let it dry.
It must get nutrients every day.
No plain water ever.
As soon as you see pistols on her she has switched her growth stage.
At this point switch her to your bloom formulation , regardless of what stage the others are at.
So for a bit you will be giving some veg and some bloom.
Do you know the ppm's of you feed formulation?

If you set your ph exactly to 5.8 and feed every day I'm sure you will see a marked improvement.

Stay safe
Bill

This is not the #3 girl it's the only one thagave me a hard time
I don't like to dump any girls.
And she isn't terrible.
My theory is unless she has pests I try and keep her alive and healthy.
As you can imagine I had some issues when first starting.
So any problem ladies were an opportunity to learn what to do.IMO.
But I had a ton of room to to keep them.
I'd just get her on a proper diet for coco and she will make you proud.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom