Well been a while but but my babies are not camera shy

I just got some soil but it's full of rolly pollies should I use it and risk them getting my other plants or should I not use it @Bill284 but I must say this is the most brownish soil I ever seen
When you say rolly pollys do you mean those potato bugs that roll up?
Or bugs?
Either way it needs to be cooked or disinfected before you take it in your room.
You risk an epic infestation of unknown vermin :eek:.
Do you know how to do that?

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah the roll up bugs but I've been doing some research on them and they say that actually not bad for a garden
They aren't, but what else is in there.
Bugs , eggs, larve.
Not good.

Stay safe
Bill

I just feel blessed out of bag seeds I got autos and I just got three more bag seeds and I feel it we'll be the same 15 for one type 3 of another type and 1 I bought with a five pack

I just feel blessed out of bag seeds I got autos and I just got three more bag seeds and I feel it we'll be the same 15 for one type 3 of another type and 1 I bought with a five pack
You have better luck than me my friend.
The only thing I ever got was hermies.
Try @Weed Seeds Express for guaranteed genetics every time.

Stay safe
Bill

What's the likeliness of getting 20 feminized Auto seeds for under $30 and all that I try to germ indeed germinated I'll stick with my source @Bill284 no offense
None taken Amigo.
What ever works best for you is great. :love:
It's just I've seen bag seed hermie in the last couple weeks ruining all the others.
I just hope everything works out well for you my friend. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

The first 2 are in flower about a week the last I'm waiting for the hair I see the place where they're coming

IMG_20211212_143402_1.jpg

IMG_20211212_143201_4.jpg

IMG_20211212_143147_9.jpg

@Bill284 I'm so happy right now my biggest a girl and i got 3 strain in my garden this just came up and the one I topped is handling the transplant well

IMG_20211213_102505_8.jpg
Can't tell from the pic my friend?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom