Well hello peeps

Dirtyfoot

Whats up yall im posting on behalf of a friend and I (the reporter lol). Anyway found this site due to questions asked and it always poped up while searching and said hey ill register here. Well my buddy just started first time grow and i would like some feed back/tips on how its going. Im here to learn and learn and as soon as i can post pics i will, i dont know how to post the pics from phone (help if can or ill just do from pc when home)

He has 2 seeds that germinated in paper towel (unknown seeds claimed to be some high grade idk) they sprouted and he didnt have no potting mix(due to holiday) so put the roots in cup and water, just the roots in water separated by paper Ill have the pic up soon.

Well there it is any advice or anything he should get to help will be greatly appreciated. Also balling on a budget so be cheap lol. I do understand that you have to pay to play on certain things. I heard that i could switch soil when transplanting so i could use a different soil some of that FFOF as yall say if need be (hope they make it to that point fingers crossed) sorry if this is wrong place for thread but hey... hows this for an introduction lol pics up later on tonight thanks in advanced. :Namaste:

hiya and welcome
your pics are broke for me
i wish you good luck
will follow your journal if i find it
take care

Back
Top Bottom