What a yield!

420interest

420 Member
OK, it was my first outdoor grow and wow! Have/had five plants going of different varieties and the first two have been drying and after dry trim were place into jars for curing. Got 182 grams from the first WW. I had to throw some away as it had some bud worm damage. But, the second was perfect. 66" tall and yield just over 320 grams after dry trim. Placed into jars today and could not be happier. Total yield for both was 553.64 grams.
All curing but had the fan blowing more direct (mistake) on the first girl. Doesn't smell yet. Hope I did not ruin her. Still have NL to trim and can along with small gold leaf and small blueberry. These are small because I made the mistake of growing between two larger ones planted about two weeks apart. Oh well, very happy with my first garden. :rollit:

Started outside on May 7th.......here are the pix about 2 weeks before cut down.....and of a bud at trim time
IMG_20200709_104852.jpg
IMG_20200730_093520.jpg

OK, it was my first outdoor grow and wow! Have/had five plants going of different varieties and the first two have been drying and after dry trim were place into jars for curing. Got 182 grams from the first WW. I had to throw some away as it had some bud worm damage. But, the second was perfect. 66" tall and yield just over 320 grams after dry trim. Placed into jars today and could not be happier. Total yield for both was 553.64 grams.
All curing but had the fan blowing more direct (mistake) on the first girl. Doesn't smell yet. Hope I did not ruin her. Still have NL to trim and can along with small gold leaf and small blueberry. These are small because I made the mistake of growing between two larger ones planted about two weeks apart. Oh well, very happy with my first garden. :rollit:
Congratulations on a successful harvest :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom