What am I doing wrong

The fabric bags do that automatically, they air prune.
I want my roots to have as many root tips as possible.
And super cropping works great. That was actually a cutting at one time. I got 5 nice plants off one seed I got out of like a QP. don't know how but it grew. I didn't think it would at first.

God damn nigga! Wow. That is nice. That yours?
Of course, I wouldn't post some else's flowers, all of mine basically look like this depending on strain.

Here's some White Widow, since I think you said you're growing that next.
OG Kush on the left , white Widow on the right.
Just two plants, one of each
20160917_101920.jpg

Of course, I wouldn't post some else's flowers, all of mine basically look like this depending on strain.

20160917_101920.jpg
Yea dude that's badfucking ass. Love it! Fucking awesome

20160917_101920.jpg
God damn dude. Yea you know what's up. What week flowering is that?

Umm no, my temp is between 75 to 80 and humidity in veg is about 65 to 70 and early flower about 50%
Late flower maybe 40%

Mine drys out so fast because my soil tilth is as it should be, very light and airy because of the cover crop roots and worms and biology within my soil.
Plus my roots and thus plant is so large it transpires a lot of water in flower.
God damn nigga! Wow. That is nice. That yours?
What strain is the dark one? That's great looking

I've heard of that. Wow. That's crazy
How many watts you use for two plants? 1000
Yes, old school type high, "old school" for me means like 1970s.
This one I use mostly for medicinal, great for pain relief and just a nice relaxing smoke and high
Yea I can't wait til my seeds get here. And all I need to do is bump up my size I see. I got a perfect setup for climate

How many watts you use for two plants? 1000

Yea I can't wait til my seeds get here. And all I need to do is bump up my size I see. I got a perfect setup for climate
Well, in all of those pics I was using 600 actual watts of older style LEDs, usually referred to as Blurple.
I have just recently as in this week, still finishing up building my second one, two brand new lights.
They can run at 325 watts each for a 650 watt total but I will rarely run them over about 250 watts each.
They put out twice the PPFD at 500 total watts than my old ones did at 600 watts.
Running them full blast at 650w would be too intense unless I ran C02.
One of the older lights is to the left.

20191014_210037.jpg

Well, in all of those pics I was using 600 actual watts of older style LEDs, usually referred to as Blurple.
I have just recently as in this week, still finishing up building my second one, two brand new lights.
They can run at 325 watts each for a 650 watt total but I will rarely run them over about 250 watts each.
They put out twice the PPFD at 500 total watts than my old ones did at 600 watts.

20191014_210037.jpg
Still even with that all those buds were great. That's about what I'm running with a 1000 led. I'm shooting for them 2 big fuckers you had. That's what I want.

20191014_210037.jpg

What is the flowering footprint of the light you built?, and do you have a list of where to buy the parts and a link to the build? You can pm me if you don't wanna put in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom