What are my chances? Very infrequent user

Lisa309

I don't consider myself a marijuana user really. When I smoke I only take 2-3 hits and it's once in a blue moon...like once every 6 months to a year. Here is my issue, I have been applying for jobs with no luck at even getting a interview in over 3 months. This past wednesday (2days ago) I was at a friends and took 2 puffs of a joint. Before this I had not touched the stuff since August. The next day (yesterday) I got a call for interview with a position I applied for at a hospital. I immediately freaked out and bought a FirstCheck home test to see where I was, and of course it tested positive. :( Haven't even called them back yet because I don't know if I have a chance at passing and would be really embarrassed if I failed..I have been doing a lot of reading on different forums with different opinions on how long before an infrequent user can test clean, with answers such as a few days to 30. What do you guys think in my case? I've been drinking lots of water with fiber and taking Super B-Complex to help with metabolism and cleaning me out (since I know THC metabolites are fat soluable and eliminated over time in waste products..ei..feces, urine, sweat and burning the fat off). How long do you think before I can test below the cutoff, I assume they use the 50ng cut off. Any input is appreciated.

My stats
Height 5'4
Weight 170lbs (Im not fat but have very large breasts and kind of a softball player build..kinda 'solid' if that makes sense)
About average meatabolism.

Re: What are my chances? VERY infrequent user.

I don't consider myself a marijuana user really. When I smoke I only take 2-3 hits and it's once in a blue moon...like once every 6 months to a year. Here is my issue, I have been applying for jobs with no luck at even getting a interview in over 3 months. This past wednesday (2days ago) I was at a friends and took 2 puffs of a joint. Before this I had not touched the stuff since August. The next day (yesterday) I got a call for interview with a position I applied for at a hospital. I immediately freaked out and bought a FirstCheck home test to see where I was, and of course it tested positive. :( Haven't even called them back yet because I don't know if I have a chance at passing and would be really embarrassed if I failed..I have been doing a lot of reading on different forums with different opinions on how long before an infrequent user can test clean, with answers such as a few days to 30. What do you guys think in my case? I've been drinking lots of water with fiber and taking Super B-Complex to help with metabolism and cleaning me out (since I know THC metabolites are fat soluable and eliminated over time in waste products..ei..feces, urine, sweat and burning the fat off). How long do you think before I can test below the cutoff, I assume they use the 50ng cut off. Any input is appreciated.

My stats
Height 5'4
Weight 170lbs (Im not fat but have very large breasts and kind of a softball player build..kinda 'solid' if that makes sense)
About average meatabolism.
You will be fine with dilution the morning of the test. This will dilute your thc levels below the 50ng cut off levels.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Re: What are my chances? VERY infrequent user.

You will be fine with dilution the morning of the test. This will dilute your thc levels below the 50ng cut off levels.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

agreed , for the little you smoke you will be fine

Back
Top Bottom