What are outdoor growers harvesting?

Gee

Going to harvest two blue dream and two black jack plants this weekend. The Blue Dream buds are huge and skunky, the Black Jack on the other hand smells of Petrol (Diesel) and a slight arm pit odor. Love it!!!

i get that, alot ;D . make ur eyes burn? swear I'm allergic to the pollen, or my body is reactin to this kinda wet fem, too.

The petrol smell makes me cringe a bit. It’s super strong. I like the skunk odor (I used to workout in a Crossfit studio). Kinda smells like my gym bag...LOL!!

grilled onions... locker rooms smell like a burger joint that commonly grills their onions...
now, 2 blues and a jack... i got 3 kings n 2 aces...
let's c- i went a couple white widow xtrm clones that eventually mutated, for the good... 16 flowering wks, LATER! about 12g, of a cry for help. oh, did i say that? no... they cried, "we're not helpful", & had to go. it wasn't a breeder who supplies the better, dispensaries so we couldn't try it, first. thought i might get a nickel for my trouble so 12 was a surprise. n then, the black dom. it's all wet, though, still. YOURS, ISN'T! come on... u sneak a toke? whatcha think? i know it's curin... so was she good to u? & did u post any pics?
I'm indoor, cept the male I'm exploiting. still wanted to c the trends, with u.

don't give up on ur thread. it's a good subject. u can fill it with bud bowl winners n such. those tend to be the trend setters. it's how many strains become "NOTORIOUS".

well, i get to b ur first groopie and I've never actually been a kreep who can say, "I'm ur biggest fan", but as it's still a new thread and nobody else is around... can i get ur autograph ;D, cause i would b your biggest fan!

Back
Top Bottom