New member from RI

reefkeeper

Hi everyone. I am a home grower on my 5th harvest coming up, in a perpetual system. After trying many different strains, I have found 2 that fit my medical needs- Blue Dream and Jack Herer. which are the strains I grow. There are a few others I would like to try, but at this moment they are beyond my reach in Rhode Island. Also, I vape with a PAX2.

As was mentioned before, everyone has their own personal preferences as to lighting , nutrients, growing style etc.. Since I started growing, I have always used clones.

Hello ReefKeeper. Welcome. If your looking for something new the sponsors have some very tasty selections. Have you tried a seedbank for more options?

Right now, Im using clones, but as I was looking for strains I went to Attitude Seedbank, then looked the strains up on Leafly and Allbud. Trying to be consistent with my meds doesnt give me much room for changes since the growlaws in RI. Ill get there though. Probably looking for a indica dominant plant. Any seedbank you think is the best?

I like Seedsman best. I paid with a debt card. Seeds came about 14 days. Second order went missing and they replaced the whole order. Great customer service. Love the free seeds too.

Can I put up a signature on my posts as you do?

Yeap. Go to your grow and copy and paste url into your signature. I put the strains I'm growing above it in text.

I like Seedsman best. I paid with a debt card. Seeds came about 14 days. Second order went missing and they replaced the whole order. Great customer service. Love the free seeds too.
Did the seeds come from overseas?

If you want pictures in your journal you have to go to Gallery and create a photo book and upload first then pop them in the journal with the camera icon.

Back
Top Bottom