What are these spots?

darealkeke

420 Member
I’m new to growing and I have these spots on my plants can someone please me out?!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Maybee mites, or stinkbugs. If it's mites they're about the size of a grain of sand. Look underneath the leaves close to the veins of the leaf with light shining through the leaf and they're easier to see.

Maybee mites, or stinkbugs. If it's mites they're about the size of a grain of sand. Look underneath the leaves close to the veins of the leaf with light shining through the leaf and they're easier to see.
what should I use to control that??

Usually pyrethrin poisin like doctor doom, and there's some more organic things like SNS 209, and there's other organics like diatomaceous earth, I just cant think of them right now.

They're should be a lot more info easy to find. Its a common problem, but can be tough to get rid of and hurt the yeild.
20210618_013150.jpg

That plant is so small you could literally just wash it off in your sink with a bit of dish soap (or wipe it down with a soapy rag). It does not look like mite damage to me tho. The bottom two leaves look like they took some damage from touching the soil perhaps, and the upper spots and specks are probably more related to overwatering - guessing this based on how large and wet your container is and how small the plant is.

Hey Darealkeke,

Welcome to 420!.... growing outdoors, having pets near the plants, hitchhikers from working in the yard or walking in the woods are most common ways to get critters on your plants tho some can ride along with bagged soil products.

looks like you might be on the verge of overwatering by not letting the soil dry out properly between water sessions. A small plant like that doesn't need water on a schedule like every day or every 2 days. It’s ok to water and then wait for 3 to 4 days at least before giving more. She will tell you when it’s time for a drink, watch leaf angle for droop or slight wilt. Also don’t water around the main stem, water to the outside perimeter, dint water where the roots are, water to where you want them to go.

Back
Top Bottom