What bugs are these?

Bud wash in:

5 gal water with 1/4 cup baking soda and a 1/4 cup lemon juice.

Rinse in 5 gal bucket water x 2 rinse buckets.

baking soda plus lemon juice is a good cleaner. Been around a long long time and its got no taste and actually works. Will kill molds and PM then the rinse cycle gets rid of the leftovers.

Think about putting flower in a jar with mold spores then close the lid = recipe for problems right there.

I wasn't a fan of it until I started getting PM. Cleaning everything and keeping clean and good personal hygiene going into the flower room works along with. I'm PM free for now but its been a dry late summer/early fall (for now). PM spores are everywhere now tho they just need a good temp and rH to start growing.
Thanks I've been looking for this recipe... Im nervous ab how bad our mold has been around here. Humidity isnt an issue luckily but still stressin me out

Shit i found one just one of these on my plant last week... Well it was on the outside of the fabric pot... I killed it but wasnt sure if it had just found its way in or what.... I just went through and cleaned out some branches and didnt find any other bugs but it cant be the only one...

So it's not a "pH thing?" I've used alkaline cleaners, and I've used acidic ones (well, acids are acidic ;) ), but I've never tried mixing them together to end up with a "neutral" cleaner.
You bring up a good point. I just followed a recipe from here. As far as any science behind how it works I'm not sure. I do know that washing them works pretty good gets the dust and dirt and mold spores as well and kills any pm. Water might work just as well as far as I know.

Does cut down on my hang drying time by 2 days tho.

Back
Top Bottom