What dehumidifier to lower rh 15-20% in 32x32 tent?

The123321

I am growing 4 auto plants with 2 in veg and 2 in flowering in a 32x32 tent. I have a 240w kingbrite led quantum board on 24/0 with the ac infinity 6" fan with filter on there. I have the fan on the low setting and I would rather not have to turn that up to try to lower the rh. The rh is now around 60% but I want to lower that to around 40 for the flowering. I am looking at this dehumidifier.

The SEAVON New Electric 2020 Mini Dehumidifier, 1500 Cubic Feet (170 sq ft) Portable and Compact 500ml (16 oz)

Do you think that dehumidifier would lower the rh like 15-20%? What dehumidifier would you recommend?

If it were me, I'd place the dehumidifier in the space that you are drawing your source air from, not directly in the tent. In general, it seems (to me) like placing a dehumidifier into a grow space that is anywhere near "reasonably well ventilated" is comparable to placing one in your vehicle, turning it on... and then rolling down the windows and going for a drive, lol.

Oh, and they work on the same principle that air conditioners do. They're basically the same thing, only everything is inside the space instead of hanging the bulk of the heat-producing portion of the thing on the other side of a wall. Therefore, in practical terms, they make pretty good heaters ;) .

Back
Top Bottom