What do cloudy trichs mean?I forgot!

ClosetCase

My radio shack scope is working,and i forgot what cloudy trichs mean.Also.i got 1/3 dry weight in my harvest.39 grams picked turned into 13 when dried.Its good too...

Re: What do cloudy trichs mean?I forgot!!

Clear is not mature, cloudy or opal is like Moose said ripeness. And amber is a sign of degration which is not bad either.

Thanks Men,I got kinda tired of looking for orange hairs,so i whipped out the scope.I have some orange hairs,but the plants have lost most of their leaves,so time to check triches,maybe even lose some sleep.Oh well..

Yessir-Hairs dont mean shit as far as doneness goes.If i had waited for those skunks i have to show orange hairs,they'd be dead.These plants took 2 weeks longer than the others,and it took limit doses of tiger bloom to make them get big and sticky,but i'm happy with a big bag if stinky buds drying in my closet.These plants had a 'born on 'date of 5-20-07.

clear is too early, white frosty is good, with a tinge of amber is best in my opinion, though do not wait formany to turn amber as this is the beggining of deteration

Back
Top Bottom