What do you like to munch on?

CustomMX6

What are your guys top choices when ya got the munchies going on?

Me?

Goldfish w/ extra cheddar
Ravioli (with added cheese!)
Funions, sp?
Cheeseburger on the ol george foreman
Chips & Cheese.
Ect.

All I know is once I start...I don't stop.

Well...?? What about you guys?

:peace:

my list could be huge :O

Ice Cream
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Cereal
Ramen

are the things I tend to eat most.

top choice for a meal is be chicken parmagina (sp?)
top munchie...gushers

taco bell and bk lounge is the shiznite. chick-fil-a is fucking sweet too.

Jri5002 said:
top choice for a meal is be chicken parmagina (sp?)
top munchie...gushers

is that parmagina hair-on or hair-off? :laughtwo:
I go through a lot of bananas, cereal, steak & eggs, bananas, pot pies, cheese & broccoli stuffed chicken breasts, bananas...yogurt...lots and lots of strawberry/banana yogurt....mmmmmmm

Good cereal, strawberry yoghurt, Doritos, pizza...

Jerky

Well. I'm a veggie. So it's pretty much anything but that.

Combos rock, though. So do goldfish.

ashcaskhf

I forgot my all time favorite! Ben and Jerry's Phish Food! It's so amazing. Best ice cream I've ever had in my life.

Go out and buy a pint, it's amazing.

:peace: Earth Child

By the way, SugarMagnolia. I love your sig. And your name, for that matter. Two amazing bands/artists right there.

I actually just bought the "Grateful Dead Live in Germany, 1972" three disc set. It's absolutely amazing.

samiam420 said:
Ramen sandwiches
whats that?? sounds interesting. i try to stay away from junk for munchies, i don;t buy it cuz my 13 year old will eat it all when no one is home so i usually ignore the cravings.

you cant go wrong with chocolate. I love getting those just unbelievable rich chocolates. you all know the type. the ones where there like 3 bucks per bar. Those things are like heaven when your sober. When blazed its got to be the best thing in the world. With munchies theres absolutely no contest.

Earth Child said:
By the way, SugarMagnolia. I love your sig. And your name, for that matter. Two amazing bands/artists right there.

I actually just bought the "Grateful Dead Live in Germany, 1972" three disc set. It's absolutely amazing.

thanks, they are both great. i love the dead much more than bob dylan, but "dont think twice, it's all right" is such a great song. my aunt when to one of those concerts in europe in '72. dammit i wish i was alive then. their live albums make me so jealous of deadheads. if you wanna hear a good live album, buy Without a Net. "Eyes of the World" is so much better than the recorded version, and "Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo" is a great song.

Oh yeah, I agree. The Dead is incredible. Dylan rocks, too, but The Dead is one of my favorites. I'm assuming you like Phish, also. Phish and The Dead are in their own category, haha. Man, I know what you mean. My biggest dream would have been to be at the Acid Tests with Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters. They had The Grateful Dead at all of 'em. That would have been the best thing in the world.

Back
Top Bottom