what do you lot know about big buddha cheese

stuz

420 Member
Im on my first grow growing big buddha cheese half way through week 6 12/12
I was planning on starting flushing at the end of the week but not sure if there ready ill get some pics up tomorrow, wouldn't mind a look at some of your girls to compare

Im on my first grow growing big buddha cheese half way through week 6 12/12
I was planning on starting flushing at the end of the week but not sure if there ready ill get some pics up tomorrow, wouldn't mind a look at some of your girls to compare

Hi! Can't wait to see your pics. I'm also doing BB Blue Cheese. Right now mine are only 4 weeks old.
GOPR4588_1416430502937_high.JPG

Did you do and topping or super cropping? This is a pretty popular strain. I'm wanting to see what strategy gets the best results. :thanks:

Here's a link to my thread if your interested.
I Need Some Feedback On My First Grow Room Setup!

End is in sight now am chopping this weekend. I topped 1 girl that i thought for sure was a gonna but she sprang straight back n now got 4 colas on happy days, the rest i left to do there own thing cept for a bit of pruning.
Not sure how iv done yet but got plenty of trichs ;-) the smell is pretty good but get moaned at of our lass for it stinking out the house, its got a bit of a citrus smell to it n id sticky as fuck.
I started them of under a 250w cfl then vegged under a 400w hps then split them up into 2 tents under 600w hps.
Had a few problems with heat but got that sorted with a 6" intake also had a bug from the garden chowing down on the leaf.....
Had a few problems with phone so lost my pics of progress but heres a few recents
DSC_03176.JPG
DSC_03165.JPG
DSC_03155.JPG
DSC_03148.JPG
DSC_03176.JPG
DSC_03165.JPG
DSC_03155.JPG
DSC_03148.JPG

Back
Top Bottom