What do you think it is?

JD Green

I have grown this strain before and have seen these on a few strains that I have grown and never had a seed so the question is wtf are they? The strain is Auto UK Cheese and is still in flowering stretch, it has been feeding at a constant 5.8ph for the last few weeks and drinking 4-5 liters of nute/h2o per day. EC/PPM stable or dropping, never rising so I know that its feeding and roots are 69-71 F, room 77-79 F and humidity 46%. Regardless, I am going to let her go and if it is nut's and pollinates my ultra mass growing beside then I guess I end up with Ultra Cheese or Cheese Mass seeds, I will name the new strain after all done growing, if need be. lmao. Cheese is on the right. Thanks for ALL responses.

DSC_0567.JPG

DSC_0568.JPG

DSC_0569.JPG

DSC_0570.JPG

DSC_0571.JPG

DSC_0572.JPG

They're the first calyxes to form on your plant when you switched to flower. They're older so they reached maturity and swelled first.
Either that or your plant got hit with pollen when they were the only flowers ready to be pollinated. Give one a squeeze. They're probably empty.

They're the first calyxes to form on your plant when you switched to flower. They're older so they reached maturity and swelled first.
Either that or your plant got hit with pollen when they were the only flowers ready to be pollinated. Give one a squeeze. They're probably empty.
@Stoneface Jack , empty as empty could be, thanks for the reassurance.

Back
Top Bottom