what do you think of this setup

tommyb88

Grow Rack Greenhouse - 2 Tier from Homebase.co.uk

goin to use the above as a grow tent, black bin bags or some sort of material to light proof it on the outside and mylar or other reflective material on the inside with 250w mh and hps on yo yo's which can fasten to the frame. carbon filter built into the top (diy) with desk fan on the bottom for ventilation. do u think this will make a good set up the measurments are on the link its a mini greenhouse for gardens but thought it would be perfect as a grow tent if modyfied, let me no what you think, also the shelf you can see on the picture can be removed. the frame is steel and the green sheeting is polythene which i can imagine will hold moisture in. what you guys think and let me no if you would do anything different or if iv missed anything. Thanks.

Hy Tommy ...what's the word?.....well I honestly thiink that this greenback will be a waste of cash...... It too little and your going to have to cover it again....so build your own bro...built a 4x4x8 box my man and outfit it with your Mylar and setups.....your going to need the space....don't forget your heat and exhaust out?.... A 250 MH makes alot of heat....so maybe some 2x4's framed up (follow me?) then I would put a 1/8 ply up and attach your Mylar to the inside....cauck all edges and light proof that bitch...then drill your venting holes in/out and also your electical cord areas....cut and install small fans for circulation....put tugether your lighting system with your venting and carbon filter...plant some seeds and HIT PLAY....just what I say... Word :hippy:

its goin cost me more to buy wood etc for a box plus it fits perfectly in an alcove i have in my room as this is the only space i have plus i have everything i need to cover it again to make it light proof,, arnt sure what to do now tho haha 4x4x8 is just to big for what room i have. i was only planning on growing a couple of plants anyway maybe sog. write back nice 1

Back
Top Bottom