What does your spouse/gf/bf think of you smoking?

Until recently my wife of 11 years had no idea I smoked, I would do it after she went to bed or with the guys around the poker table... and was never the wiser. During her recovery I talked her into trying some and she quite enjoyed it....she is now licking her lips as she looks at my forming buds in the grow room...I think I may have created a monster!

wifey says do what i do just dont cheat or lie... any thing else goes so its cool that i smoke and she is going to be helping in my next grow still cant get her to smoke though i even tried to bribe and still a no go...any hints

My wife was the biggest toker I knew when I met her in the 70's.(One of the reason I was attracted to her was she knew where to get the best weed.) She gave it up in the 80's when we had kids.

Now it's like I'm [younger] and she's my lenient but disapproving step-Mom. "I don't know what I'm going to do with him Shirley. He's old enough to know better,but he just won't listen....."

Wife used to smoke all the time with me and then had a point where she started to always get paranoid, so she quit. After many years of not smoking, but always being supportive of my past recreational use, and recent medical use, she has taken a renewed interest in smoking. Started just wanting to see what was producing such a strong smell. Then asked about the taste of the different strains I was finding at the dispensaries. Just this past weekend, she actually asked for a hit off my joint after I told her it was my anti-anxiety/stress med (Blue Dream) - said she was surprised how good it tasted and made her feel.

With her on-going back problems and recent interest, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to see a doc for her 215 rec. in the near future :rollit:

Me n Char have always smoked with each other. It keeps us laughing, talking and sharing. Plus our growing gives us both a hobby we enjoy. I enjoy the science/tech side of it and she likes puttering in the garden. Plus we both LOVE the end results!

My wife doesnt mind too much. Once in a while she will partake to relax or get rid of a headache. I have a medical card now too so now she doesnt get nervous anymore since I can get it legally now.

My girl usually doesn't mind. My neurologist suggested it so she doesn't really have an argument if she doesn't like it.

The only time she gives me shit is if I go out with my friends and smoke on the way to a bar or something other then that she's pretty cool about it.

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom