What is Jack Herer?

Well... where do you live?

jack herer ................this multiple hybrid is the result of many years of selective breeding, combining 3 of the strongest varieties known to man. Even though we are regularly put under pressure by obsessed growers to give pedigree details, I'm afraid that just as with the Coca Cola recipe this Sensi variety will have to remain a secret. This variety produces so much resin that even the branches bristle with stalked glands. This strain was presented at the High Times Cannabis Cup in honour of Jack Herer, one of America's greatest Cannabis activists and author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes.( Jack Herer® Regular Seeds – Sensi Seeds UK )
and man o man is this shit goood..

Jack Herer is a multiple hybrid (Skunk, NL and Haze) originating from Sensi Seeds. It has it moments of brilliance, but as a strain it is quite unstable and produces multiple phenotypes from every pack. Jack Herer fans usually buy multiple packs and find a special MOM plant and clone away. Cindy 99 was derived from a cubed Jack Herer F2. There are comparable strains to Jack Herer on the market today as good or better or more economical. The strain has a mystique to that few others can duplicate.

he may have grown. but, not a breeder. just an advocate, who had the strein created in his honor, by sensi seeds. i have a pheno of it. nice and short. and, lemon lime smell and taste. alot like n. lights, that is 1/4 of its genes

i was fortunate, to get a cutting of the B pheno, from a late freind, about 5 years ago. the strein was created, by sensi seeds, in honor of jack herer, activist. it is a four way hybride, of northern lights, shiva, skunk, and haze. it tastes, at least mine does, of lemons and limes. to me, i get the sensel, that when i smell it, i think "this is what "pot" smells like". i have had one nice gal in bloom, for a couple weeks now. she is sitting next to her best freind, "bc godbud", and the two have a girl between them, called "full moon"(thai). my jack, finishes between 9 and 10 weeks. it is also the best rooter i have ever had.
P1072267.JPG
P1072271.JPG

Back
Top Bottom