What is Piff?

As most have mentioned, piff is just a street name for a type of Haze in NYC. Who knows which kind of Haze it is. But, I've tasted haze in it but never noticed any purple. At any rate, I've always found piff to be a weaker version compared to Super Silver Haze for example.

Just goes to show what I have always said, most East coasters don't know what good bud is... let alone what it's called... LMFAO... J/K you East coasters... LOL
I'll have to use the word around some of my woodsier pards... just to see the confused look of their faces... LOL

I hope no one really believes this shit. Real piff weed is an actual strain of NYC haze. Grown by the Dominicans and closely guarded genetics. I've heard that the true piff smells like burnt catnip. If you get true piff you'll know it. My best friend lived in Washington heights and was getting real piff in the 70"s in NYC and that's what it was called then. So piff is a haze/something or other. I've been told by people who know it closely resembles a Neville's haze. And I've also read somewhere that Neville acquired some haze seeds in NYC back in the 70's. so. Maybe. Who know for sure please chime in

Back
Top Bottom