what is so great about auto seeds?

BigSmoker1275

I see a good bit of our members plant autos. I'm a first time grower and just went with femnized seeds (however you spell it) but also why do they not like to be transplanted?

autos give a quick harvest , good for small grow rooms, they sprout and in their little heads all they focus on is getting to flowering stage , they can be transplanted but some people like my self would rather not knock them back as theres no time for mistakes , just let them do their thing , they cant be cloned either

With autos you also don't have to change the lighting schedule. They flower according to age not to light flipping. They generally aren't as potent as most photoperiods, but they flower quicker, they stay shorter, they are primarily female. There are also downsides to growing autos though, like lower potency, smaller yields, they don't clone easily if at all, you have too keep buying more and more seeds every single grow. I am pretty sure that even if you can get ahold of a male auto and cross it with a female auto it doesn't necessarily mean that the offspring will be autos(someone might correct me on that though). Autos have come a log way in the more recent years though and they are really getting to be more potent better yielders :)

Back
Top Bottom