So excited - opinions

Mrmetfan

I'm new here so if I sound retarded sorry. Anyways I'm going to be a first time grower and I cant wait. My seeds are on the way ( keeping fingers crossed they make it here) . And today I spent a few bucks on supply. I got a small 2by 2 silver edition tent. I got also a hydro farm reflector w/ ballast and mh and HP's bulbs 400 watt. I know its small but I'm sure I can get a decent amount from it I'm hoping. For seeds I ordered those first thinking as a rookie grower I should get auto flowering. So I I got chem dog and ssuper skunk
Both autos. I hope I get quality yields and potency. Figureing I can. Grow 4 at a time. Please give me any feed back and thoughts of what u guys think!!! My newbie question is this
Can I grow 2 skunks and 2 chem dogs together or is that a bad idea. Besides that I'm so happy with my tent and lights. 400 watts seems like more than enough right? I don't wanna burn the plants

re: So excited - opinions

hello jeffe and welcome.
im new here also and this site is awesome. your going to get some really good info.

as far as growing 4 plants at once...it shouldn't be an issue, just keep them in their own pots and your solid.
I would germinate them in a solo cups, let them get about 3-4 nodes and then transplant them into a larger pots.

- musshy

O crap. I'm reading reviews and stuff and I'm seeing 400 watts will be too hot for a 2x2 tent. I hope this using true. The guy at the garden center seemed to really know his stuff. Should I return in for a 4x2 tent. I hope I can stick with my tent but will upgrade if I have too. What's the deal?

hi jeffe,

have you considered LED lighting? it would eliminate all those heat issues and save electricity to boot.

- musshy

Back
Top Bottom