door open on tent

Mrmetfan

Got my seedlings under a mh 400 watt. In a small tent. I just have seedlings a few days old so what I'm doing is leaving the tent u zipped at the top so the heat can get out. There's no point in wasting the life of my can filter. Will this invite pests or am I paranoid

20140202_060955.jpg

have you any ventilation hooked up fresh air exchange is very important your plants will grow very slow and possibly die without it

as long as you keep everything clean and sterile and if your outside and coming inside you might bring something in with you so carefull of that, if you have a fresh air intake put a spongey filter thing on it to stop things getting in and keep you humidity right to prevent mold.
Thats all i can think about pests im lucky to not have much experience with them

happy growing :peace:

I leave my tent door halfway open on the bloom tent with a fan blowing in helps keep the humidity down during lights on
I just leave the veg tent open on lights on

on another note
when doing an indoor grow the only pests you get inside as far as plant bugs go is the ones you bring in from your outside garden

I leave my tent open with lights on. Helps with heat in my situation. And as mentioned before, as long as your house is clean the only critters to worry about are the ones that hitch a ride on you from outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom