Seed questions

One of those there are opinions all over the spectrum and in between, same as most other things in life ;) :rofl::rofl:

Disadvantages to Auto in my opinion:

No control over when it switches to Flower, so no control over height or how long the plant stays in Veg cycle.

It is an auto because it is crossed with Ruderalis, which is more on the Hemp side and therefore usually has lower THC levels.

So space restrictions or for Medicinal reasons (where they are wanting lower THC and higher CBD amounts) are advantages to Auto, along with maybe being easier for beginners (especially if Fem seeds as don't have to sex them also).

IMHO getting the hang of Cloning (I'm not there yet as sometimes it works well and sometimes a bomb :rofl:) and always have clones of you current plants going before you put them into Flower, as then you don't have to mess around with seeds as much. As if you find a strain you like (or grew well, or was kick backside, etc..) then you can keep that strain going (I have a Blue Widow that's been going for 10 or 11 months now that I really like and hasn't been as finicky as other strains I have going, and I'm glad I still have it).

Autos are a great choice and some breeders also have high potency strains even though they may not grow very large. on the other hand they have some which grow large and has medium potency. for the speed alone autos are very useful plant 16 and you would almost be guaranteed a lb within 70 to 100 days.:Namaste:

As for me I wanted to spend three so others are not worth it I cannot get even close to the same meal that I can off of a photo. Plant a lot of this is because I can grow a photo. Plant for more than nine months before throwing it into flowering and I will grown plant at work we can range from 10 - 13 feet tall in about 8 ft wide this is very hard to do with an auto if not impossible Autos are great for home grows not so much for dispensaries

Back
Top Bottom