What is the easiest way to make something out of leave clippings?

lookntoimpruv

I don't know what half of this stuff is . I thought earwax was the shit on the q-tip after a shower..... What is the easiest way to make something worth smoking out of leave clipping after you manicure your buds?

Head to the grow room there is all kinds of information it is not just about growing, it covers disease, pests, how to's it is a very long list. Here is the best link hope to see a journal on this grow. I know you have already started it but you can still begin posting from where you are at until the final hours. Glad to have you. You will find everyone very informative and helpful.
How to Grow Marijuana

If you don't want to blow hundreds of dollars on butane, special extractors, etc. (not to mention the risk of blowing yourself up from making some newbie mistake), the easiest, fastest and safest method I've found and just recently tried myself with great results is the QWISO method, or Qwick-Wash Isopropyl Alcohol.

Using alcohol to extract the essential oils from cannabis is nothing new, but normally a recipe would call for the cannabis to be soaked in the alcohol for days, if not weeks (to create a tincture), and then if you were to evaporate the alcohol you would be left with some smokeable oil. With QWISO you're quick-stripping the trichomes off of the plant (30-45 seconds MAX), and once the alcohol has been strained and filtered, it is purged (or evaporated) in the same way BHO is, in a double-boiler (or one dish inside of another with hot water between the two).

I made my first batch this weekend actually, used roughly 16g of some so-so shake a buddy had given me a while back; Nothing I'd smoke as-is but there were still plenty of trichs floating around the bag nonetheless. After washing and purging (~6 hrs to fully evap alcohol), I ended up with about .5g of some SUPER-thick oil in the bottom of the dish. Then I turned the .5g hash oil into a batch of hash capsules which ended up pretty damn strong considering the starting material I used.

Here's a good video on the process if you're interested:

[video]

$3.50 for a bottle of 91% alcohol is much more affordable and readily available than a case of butane and specialized extractor, not to mention SAFER! Proper ventilation is key. Good luck with whatever method you choose, just be safe. OH and btw, butane extraction is not only expensive and dangerous, it'll also get you 5-10 federal time if you're caught in the process or with extraction paraphernalia (almost as many explosions and housefires nowadays are attributed to homemade BHO operations as clandestine meth labs).

- CP

OH and btw, butane extraction is not only expensive and dangerous, it'll also get you 5-10 federal time if you're caught in the process or with extraction paraphernalia (almost as many explosions and housefires nowadays are attributed to homemade BHO operations as clandestine meth labs).

- CP
I dident know that, in Sweden butane is legit to purhase and handle. Almost every store has canisters (quite cheap to), we dont (yet) got any major meth problems and none of it is manufactured here, it is smuggled in from east Europa...

:oops:

I dident know that, in Sweden butane is legit to purhase and handle. Almost every store has canisters (quite cheap to), we dont (yet) got any major meth problems and none of it is manufactured here, it is smuggled in from east Europa...

Butane is perfectly legal here in the USA also, as long as it's used for its intended purpose. Any OFF-LABEL use (i.e. huffing, using to extract BHO, etc.) is a federal felony and one that's taken quite seriously due to the danger involved.

I know people that make BHO every weekend, and they follow every precaution possible, but all it takes is one stray spark. Plus, I've personally noticed smoking wax makes my chest hurt a LOT more than any other form of extract, including alcohol-based, so who knows what the long-term effects are there...

In the end it's up to you, just be careful whichever way you decide to go... :)

You could also try one of these methods that are less dangerous.

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
scroll to the bottom of the page, listed under

Hashish and Oil

How Can I Make Ice Hash for Less Than $5 Outlay?
How Can I Easily, Cheaply and Quickly Press a Small Amount of Hash?
Mesh Sizing and Kif Screening
How Do I Make Ice Hash?
A Summary of Hash Extraction Methods
How Can I Make a Cheap Trichome Shaker?
What Is Hash and How Do I Make It?

Bunzboys 10 Steps, for The Cheapest Way to Make Hash.
How Do I Press Lower Quality Resins?
Simple Soap Purification
Dream Weaver's Easy Kief Maker
How to Build a Skuff Machine (Hash Tumbler)
Salvaging Moldy Buds & Making Trichome Butter

or you could cure the leaves and add to your sweets, cookies, cakes. brownies...etc.

One more thing if you do decide to go with QWISO/isopropyl alcohol method, there is one imporant step that wasn't mentioned in the video (although the rest is spot-on), you should stick the alcohol in the freezer along with the material you'll be stripping for at least a couple of hours prior to extraction, long enough for everything to reach freezing temperature. This will make for a cleaner and more potent final product...

safe and fast

Back
Top Bottom