What is the smoothest way to smoke?

Cannabis makes me cough. Simple as that. Have been smoking it for years and cant seem to take a puff without coughing. What is the easiest on the throat way to smoke?
It is frustrating isn't it? I am the same way. I have smoked (or vaped) every day for the last 12 years. I cough every single time. I've tried Arizer with bags, with whip. I use a Mighty and an IQ. All of them make me cough. Edibles don't work for me, or at least take massive doses compared to most people. I've tried bongs, joints and the perfect pipe.

I will say that the perfect pipe is the one the makes me cough the least, but I still cough. It is very frustrating, I love cannabis and what it does for me, but I sure wish I didn't cough so much. Mixing with tobacco makes me cough much less, but that simply isn't a long term option for me. I don't want to be smoking tobacco at all.

I’m working to limit my combustion intake, going for rso oil delivered sublingual. Got the desktop vape, yeah love it / hate it. But also what about different methods of curing to eliminate the hack? Cobs are really remarkable they can be smoked (very very smooth) or chewed, another option would be water cured weed. With cobs you can take a monster hit with no cough you do get taste & terps but it’s not as tasty as the original bud you started with. The water cure as I understand it... strips like 98 % of taste, terps and smell (never tried it myself just relaying what I was told)

I prefer to smoke but I’m going for a base dose with the oil & then maybe just 1 or 2 hits to fine tune it.

If you want to experiment maybe dedicate part of your harvest for cobs, part for water cured & leave the rest in raw bud so you have options.

Back
Top Bottom