What is this? Phosphorus Deficiency?

flexy123

DSCN18019.JPG

Those are late into flowering, about 6 weeks or so. Note the slightly reddish large fan leaves. Can it be P deficiency? I am feeding them with Plant Magic Oldtimer Bloom (3-5-4). The plant otherwise looks healthy and everything. Just wondering why those two leaves turning reddish.

Could very well be the strain. Heres how my AK47 just finished.
IMG_052529.JPG
IMG_052424.JPG
IMG_052317.JPG

At 6 weeks into flower I probably wouldn't worry too much at this point even if it is a def....Have your buds swelled and what do your trichomes look like? I ask because if your a few weeks out from finish you will need to flush for a few weeks and let the plant eat it's stored energy depending on what fert's you have used.

Ah...I don't believe in flushing that much, I am feeding all organic. Last time I checked her trichomes I don't think I saw any ambers so it looked like it still had maybe two weeks to go.
The other one on the right (with the dark, purple buds) however confuses me, it's a "Fruit Spirit" which is supposed to also still go about two weeks, but the bud hairs are basically all brown and I think I see some ambers too. I put those up for flower on September 24th, so it wouldn't make sense that they're ready already.

Back
Top Bottom