What is wrong with my plant?

vivodick

Changed from 18/6 Hrs two weeks ago down to 12/12, i was watering everyday, PH is 5.5 > 6.5
the drooping only started 3 days ago, Up until then the plant was thriving, Its planted in soil

anyone got any idea what has happened to it? what it is lacking, or getting too much of.

What Strain is it? OG kush x Shiva skunk
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants? 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 2 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? garden Soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? 12-16"
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?600w HPS
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Not sure
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?5.5-6.5 in spots
Any Pests?no
How Often are you Watering?was once a day, now once every few
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?Seasol, 1cap >5ltrs, about 3-4 weeks ago, but leave tips went yellow so i stopped thought it had too much neuts( but plant fixed itself and i havent fed since)
Size or Square Footage of Room? 1.2x1.2x2

Re: What is wrong with my plant??

When you see leaves that go droopy from the bottom, like that in the picture,
it usually means that the roots have no air or are suffering from high salinity,
forcing the plants to sacrifice some older leaves to reduce the amount of water and nutrients needed,
to prolong their lives.

So the older leaves sag and droop, showing signs that you need to treat the root problems as soon as possible or the plants will die.

The causes might be over-watering, over-feeding, not enough air in the soil and root rot.
Or some root living bugs like fungus gnats will also chew up the roots. (BTI for root gnats)

You can probably change the soil ( no fert ) and only give clean water until it recovers. Or you can try flushing.
Or if it is still vegging, you can transfer it to a hydro bubbler with clean water and very light nutrients until it comes back.

Take cuttings from healthy branches now in case the plants fail to recover.

i was watering everyday

You are probably overwatering it.

Fill one pot up with dry dirt. Now lift it. Now you will know what a dry pot feels like.

Other method is stick your finger down 2 inches into the soil. If your soil is completely dry 2 inches down then you can add some water.

Advice:
Don't love your plant to death

Good luck

well i just took the plant out of the pot...seems the pot might be too small... the whole thing the roots are crossed over eachother... the soil wasnt too wet,
i'll chuck in a bigger pot and see how i go

bigger pot sounds about right , was the bottom soaked ? because as said above the roots seemed to be lacking oxygen unless they were badly root bound

ive put in a MUCH larger pot, The bottom of the medium size pot was a Little wet, the soil in the medium pot wasnt soaking wet but also wasn't dry, Hopefully the much larger pot will fix all issues:thumb:

will post back in a few days on how i go

Back
Top Bottom