what is your favorite way to smoke?

Senior Tokey

mine is tough, but a really good vaporizer is second to none!!!! VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also love the taste:laughtwo: yummy!!!

wake n bake solar toke... doesn't matter out of what, as long as it's glass... i love the taste and it gets you twice as high!

i would like to try a vap but i like my bong and blunts

CherryEyed said:
How exactly does solar tokeing get you more high?
I solar toke whenever the sun's out, and I think it gets you higher maybe because you're not inhaling butane fumes when lighting the bowl, and because it doesn't burn the weed as fast as a direct flame does so it's almost like vaporization the weed burns a little slower and you get the full flavor of the bud all the way through, it doesn't taste like ass at the end when it's almost cashed. That's my opinion though, I've got no proof of it.

EDIT: Since there are a few threads like this already I forgot to mention, bong hits are my favorite smoking method, gotta love the bong

Bongage! I love it!

Burning a large amount of chronic on an open flame in an enclosed space. Like five pounds.

my fav way right now is my new bubbler.

I love bongs, blunts, and joints though. Those are my three prefered ways

I'm gonna go with bong or bubbler. Second fav. is blunt then pipe.

yo its gotta be the blunt wrap platinum series wraps man honey flavoured or blueberry....hangs down fav kinda pricy if u compare it to a ziggy it cost me 10$ for six. after that my hand rolled joints (get a blunt and get to walkin)

InYourEndo said:
bongs and bubblers are my favs, recently i have discovered joints out of bongs... a nicley rolled joint out of a bong gets me super wasted... its great.. .my girlfriend thinks im crazy.

endo

lol you are crazy. I don't particular like joints. It's fun to roll them though. I'll roll your joints and you can smoke them. I'll stick with my trusty steam roller...

Back
Top Bottom