what is your favorite way to smoke?

bonGG!

Toking the pipe so the bowl stays lit--get blazed and done fast (for those quick--but all so necessary smoking times)

Solar hitting - Don't do it very ofter since my friend has my magnifying glass.

Pipe - Just out teh pipe.

Zongs for life.

oh and bag lungers...

i guess everyone else calls them Gravity bongs, but bag lungs are just a plastic 2-litre cut in half and you attach a plastic bag to the bottom. If it's air-tight, when you pull it down, it burns the weed nice and just inhale that shiiiiit

Blunts. For me smoking is more the process than the high. Sure the high is important but to sit down with friends, open a bag, roll a blunt, then pass gives me lots of enjoyment. The process..

A shotgun from a hot ass girl.

out of my roor with some ice to cool the toke. and as to solar puffing getting you higher. i dont think higher. maybe a cleaner high is a better way to describe it b/c you dont have icky butane making it taste bad. have 1 pipe for solar-puffin. the resin will be delicious as resin can be. stay green. peace.

my bowl is my absolute fav, but a joint or blunt is a close second, I want to get a bubbler though...

my fav way to smoke would definatly have to be out of my roor for sure.. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom