What kind of beast!

thePanhandler

420 Member
I am only a five year grower. I am wondering what I may be creating. I crossed an Afgan with an auto flowering Amnesia Haze. It is now 5 inches tall and quite obviously a male.

Crossing a male Photo with a female auto doesn't creat auto plants
A small % can be, but the majority will be photo

At 5", how can u because it's male, how old is it

This is why I say that....

Sure looks male.( hard to tell male from female these days even with looks involved LMAO) Plus it's obviously a auto. If you want auto genetics it might be worth using to pollinate another auto. For some reason that pheno had good autoflower traits. Just because you know it will auto flower does mean it is worth growing or saving. Could just have strong ruderalis genetics which carry little THC.

Sure looks male.( hard to tell male from female these days even with looks involved LMAO) Plus it's obviously a auto. If you want auto genetics it might be worth using to pollinate another auto. For some reason that pheno had good autoflower traits. Just because you know it will auto flower does mean it is worth growing or saving. Could just have strong ruderalis genetics which carry little THC.

It's male alright. and I plan to isolate it and cross it selectivelywith a few different strains. One will be an auto Little Miss.
and it is now 7 1/2 inches and moving up fast. It likes the miricle grow potting soil.

Thumbs up on the MG soil. Lots of plants love it. Don't tell the organic folks LMAO.

If you can keep that plant isolated tell the end. That male plant might give you some ideas about the outcome. It may or maynot have trichomes. This could be a big indicator of strength. You might see them show up on the pods. It is where I have spotted them before.

Thumbs up on the MG soil. Lots of plants love it. Don't tell the organic folks LMAO.

If you can keep that plant isolated tell the end. That male plant might give you some ideas about the outcome. It may or maynot have trichomes. This could be a big indicator of strength. You might see them show up on the pods. It is where I have spotted them before.

Plant is now by itself. A couple of the pods look like they could pop already. I will be keeping an eye on it. Thanks for your input. i had another Amnesia Haze auto seed that I am now germinating and will be able to pollinate it and get seeds later this year.
Cheers

Now I have another odd one. It's about 2 feet tall and is doing fine. However it has started to flower just before the longest day of the year.

Looks like you might have some autoflower genetics in there somewhere. That is if it is fully flowering. Lots of strains will show sex way before they start to flower. It might just be telling you it is a female and to treat her right LOL.

Back
Top Bottom