What nutrients are good for autoflower and you don't have to flush?

popolino77

My autoflower plants are 2 weeks old and they are small for there age , i want to give them a little boost is there any nutrients i can give 2 week old autoflowers that wont harm them and will improve growth ? Also i want to keep it simple just one kind of nutrient and i dont want to have to flush . is there something for me and what is it called ?

there must be an all go organic nutrient somehow but I don't know it. General information out there is to use at least 2 or 3 notes for whole grow. They are like nutrients for plant growth-veg, nutrients for flowering-buds, and trace elements which helps general health I guess. If you mean growth by they look week, I guess a vegging nutrient will help you.

there must be an all go organic nutrient somehow but I don't know it. General information out there is to use at least 2 or 3 notes for whole grow. They are like nutrients for plant growth-veg, nutrients for flowering-buds, and trace elements which helps general health I guess. If you mean growth by they look week, I guess a vegging nutrient will help you.

I was thinking about getting fox farm bush doctor flower kiss it for spraying do you know if it would be good ?

Never heard about this nute. But in their website it says; It is a flowering helping nute. Not gonna work with your 2 weeks old vegging plants. you put this nute in the very early stage of flowering. and you spray it.

auto flowers go straight into flowering, very small vegging times. I guess maybe that nutrient gonna work in couple weeks or days later. Someone with better information should help you.

Back
Top Bottom