Epsom salt and autoflower

Madmaths

Hi! My outdoor autoflower plant suffer from calcium deficiency and I want to stay natural I read online and at my local store they recomend me some epsom salt. This forum is very good with me so I just want to make sure with you guys before! So how my I give to my autoflower? Last week i give them a little bit of guano ( tea) ( the guano i give them have no calcium in it) They are about 5week old and one is already starting to flower thanks!

Far as I know Epson Salt is Magnesium, and you not going to get any calcium from that one either. I'd post some pics for the folks that know more than me to verify that you actually have a calcium deficiency, as chasing imaginary problems cause folks to make even bigger problems for themselves usually. Along with more information far as PH you watering with etc.....

Hoo good things I chek here before! I dont monitor the ph . I share this pics here before and some well know member here said it was calcium... so I go at my local store and the guys give me some epsom salt... hehe

Attachments

• 20190625_193632.jpg
    20190625_193632.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 20190625_193556.jpg
    20190625_193556.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom