What problem do you think this is?

welcomeback

Hey all just noticed a issue with one plant that developed overnight, droopy leaves so to speak. Over watering? Let me know what you think is wrong with plant.

Cheers

Looks like it to me. Harsh to tell under the HPS if theres and discoloration. It looks like soil so I would let it dry out nice and good. No nutes right?

I doubt they need much nutes if any. Let her dry out and report back

:thumb:

I watered them all heavily when I transplanted them to a 10L a few days ago and gave them all 400mls each yesterday with half strength nutes. Hard to tell if they are getting overwatered or slightly underwatered...they are almost 4 weeks from seed so just over 3 weeks since sprouted. What amount of water would you give them?

Here the soil trick my friend... Its impossible to water too much, only too frequently. I can say with 10000% certiantly it isnt over watering. Different droop. No curl.

So wait until it looks like it may need water then wait another 2 days.

Just curious is it your first grow? I also see lots of wood chips and no perlite. As in lots of water retention medium but no drainage medium.

Lastly. ESPECIALLY after transplant when you water them in let them dry. They need to search new soil. Also there will be a LOT of extra soil to retain moisture. So after an up pot, always water but expect the drying time to be 2x as long. Because theres at least 2x more dirt now.

Hope that helps and makes sense. If.you have any questions or concerns I'm here.

Yes it is first grow and its roughly a 60%-40% medium to perlite mix(can't see perlite from the top as I covered top layer in medium) and I transplanted them all 3 days ago. Do you think it could be related to low humidity? After transplant humidity levels have been around 40-47%...

Yes it is first grow and its roughly a 60%-40% medium to perlite mix(can't see perlite from the top as I covered top layer in medium) and I transplanted them all 3 days ago. Do you think it could be related to low humidity? After transplant humidity levels have been around 40-47%...
Nope. Just to be honest. I'm 30 to 40 % and mine are just fine

Back
Top Bottom